Sunday, August 24, 2008

Been ages since I last blogged. So much has happened and I don't even know where to begin. Oh well, time to start talking to this pithole...

Yesterday night mS and I were driving to Meidi-Ya at Liang Court. At the U-turn into the carpark, this motorcycle came flying towards the car and before we all knew what happened, it had slammed right into the left rear door. Got such a shock.. mS was quite upset about it. Sigh.. I feel it was all my fault cause if he hadn't come to pick me up from home and I hadn't said I wanted to go to meidi-ya none of it would have happened. His parents came down. I felt so guilty I seriously didn't know how to face them. His dad went to him and they were examining the car.. I just stood there not knowing what to do or what to say. Can't explain how glad I was when his mum came and asked if we were okay. The nicer she was the worse I felt cause I really felt so bad the accident even had the chance to happen. She was so nice about it.. telling me not to worry but really the more she was being so nice the more I wanted to cry. Hated myself for even suggesting going there in the first place. I really wanted to say a million "I'm sorry"s but I think it'll only make matters worse for them. Felt more like an outsider than ever when his family came down, but his mum was really nice about everything.

After that the ambulance came, the traffic police came... Had to go down to Traffic Police at Ubi to make a police report cause there were injuries. I was so worried about the car, about mS, about the insurance or his dad having to pay and everything. Didn't know the consequences of what will happen, actually still don't know since they havent really investigated yet. I didn't even dare to call and tell mummy and daddy... just told them i'll be back late. So useless right. They even sent me home cos it was about 11pm already.

To mS, Uncle Ji and Auntie Ji,
I'M REALLY SORRY

Had steamboat at home tonight while watching the Olympics Closing Ceremony. China rocks.. It was really spectacular. I enjoyed the Opening Ceremony more though :)

Shall blog again soon I hope.. Going to sleep now!

Goodnight everybardy.

No comments: